Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ace Frehley - Ozone (Unofficial Music Video Homage)

1# Ace Frehley - Ozone (Unofficial Music Video Homage). Advertisements

VDO of Ace Frehley - Ozone (Unofficial Music Video Homage)

Ace Frehley - Ozone (Unofficial Music Video Homage) Video Clips. Duration : 4.72 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Casablanca Fan Company. Music video synopsis: Documentary. Filmed footage of airlines and airplanes. Fan made video for Ace Frehley: Ozone from the album Ace Frehley. All my videos are fan made metal videos. I also run The History Of Metal on Facebook: www.facebook.com The copyrights belong to the owners of the film clips and music. The documentary is public domain. Ace Frehley 1. "Rip It Out" 2. "Speedin' Back to My Baby" 3. "Snow Blind" 4. "Ozone" 5. "What's on Your Mind?" 6. "New York Groove" 7. "I'm in Need of Love" 8. "Wiped-Out" 9. "Fractured Mirror" Album credits Anton Fig - Drums, percussion Will Lee - Bass on "Ozone", "Wiped-Out" & "I'm In Need of Love" Carl Tallarico -- drums on Fractured Mirror David Lasley and Susan Collins & co. - Background vocals on "Speedin' Back to My Baby", "New York Groove" & "What's On Your Mind?" Larry Kelly - Background vocals on "Rip It Out" Bill 'Bear' Scheniman - Bell on "Fractured Mirror" Bobby McAdams - Power Mouth on "New York Groove" Producer: Eddie Kramer
View Related articles associated with Casablanca Fan Company. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ace Frehley - Ozone (Unofficial Music Video Homage).


No comments:

Post a Comment