Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rin's confessions of a broken heart

1# Rin's confessions of a broken heart. Advertisements

VDO of Rin's confessions of a broken heart

Rin's confessions of a broken heart Video Clips. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Casablanca Fan Company. NOTE: This video is purely fan made and is in no way associated with the musical artist or anime company in any way!! I'm confused right now... I feel as if everything's my fault and it is... no matter how much I deny it I miss him, cause I...I just don't know y, after all the tears he made me crie I still miss him, I can compare myself with this song a lot more that u think...sometimes I just wish I was never born cause everything that happens....its my fault...maybe if I wasn't born nothing like this could have happen...and I know I'm right.... to all of those who have my problem will understand the pain of what I'm going threw, some of u may understand me and some of u wont...I don't blame any of u...enjoy... why u have to go... why u have to go... why u have to goooo... daughter to father, daughter to father I am broken but I am hoping daughter to father, daughter to father I am crying a part of me's dying cause these are... these are... the confessions of a broken heart...
View Related articles related to Casablanca Fan Company. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Rin's confessions of a broken heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment