Monday, September 10, 2012

A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam

Casablanca Fan - A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam. And the content related to Casablanca Fan.

Do you know about - A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam

Casablanca Fan! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I know you are all concerned in Hammam and the benefits derived there from. Indeed,I have just returned from Casablanca yesterday and visited a wonderful, Spa at Duo by Noor a compound salon and private Hammam. Now I am a firm believer in "the real thing" and therefore don't all the time like to wax lyrically about "fashionable" spas which cost a lot of money and provide only a modicum of real treatment. However, this was different - a fashionable personal Hammam in the primary style.

What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Casablanca Fan. You look at this article for information about what you want to know is Casablanca Fan.

How is A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Casablanca Fan.

I was initially disappointed by the delay in receiving his Hammam given I booked the day before and arrived on time. After a 30 minuscule delay which was assured to be very, very rare I was taken into a private Hammam of black tiles and tadaleck - the primary level plaster that is rubbed and fulfilled, with black soap. I was met by Fatima who is an athletic Moroccan Berber who has been giving Hammam for nearly 15 years. She has seen it all and clearly very serious about her work. One should note- Hammam is a physical sense and say many, not for the feint of heart.

The room is heated to almost 42 degrees- the floor and bench are heated from underneath by way of electrical piping. It is not stifling in anyway and is not akin to a steam room or sauna. It is more like hot yoga that many of you know I am a great fan.

After an introductory shower in warm water, you lay on the equivalent to a yoga mat on the heated tile floor. While lying on your front you are soaped down from top to bottom. Then turn over and the same rehabilitation is applied - And yes you are naked. If you are at all shy or timid about being naked in front of man other than our partner or doctor then this may not be for you. However, it is for real professional and "above board". The creamy Eucalyptus black soap is lavishly applied and then you are left for 5 minutes just to soak on your back in a slick and somewhat slimy state. Moroccan Black Soap is made from an Olive Oil and is 100% natural. Known to take off toxins and impurities you can for real feel the soap tingling on your skin as it deep cleans.

Next, and after rinsing off the black soap comes exfoliation. And I don't mean the type with a micro silicon particles or laser treatment, etc. But good old fashion hand-operated scrubbing with a Kessa or exfoliating mitt. She rubs hard and for real it does hurt as he removes the first layer of skin. This is the only true way to exfoliate and accomplish level clean skin. Starting from head to toe and back again and back a third time he removes all the dead skin cells and toxins. She takes great care to address not only your back and legs, but feet, in the middle of toes and fingers, neck, behind the ears and even when fulfilled, she carefully scrubs your face. She even scrubs the crevasses nearby the nose and chin, behind the ears and eyelids!

Next is a shower to rinse off the skin - and believe me there is a lot of skin on the floor. Not a pretty sight, but one shouldn't forget that that was a occasion ago part of me! Fatima hoses down the room while I take the shower.

Next, I am asked to lie down again and then he applies an animated gel douche with a primary loofah. Suds are in any place and I am so clean at this stage I for real don't know that is me. I look like the cat the comes out of the washing machine! This is when he gives me an energetic massage - again from toes to neck as well as practicing a few chiropractic moves given I had mentioned that I have an ailing back. Fortunately, he didn't try and re-arrange my entire spine and I did, for real feel much better.

Again a final shower and toweling off. At this stage an Argan Oil massage would have been perfect, but I had to catch a plane and didn't have time. This is a cultural normality in Morocco and many parts of the Middle East, Turkey and the Magreb. However, most citizen only know a steam bath or sauna and then possibly followed by a massage. This is different and truly an hours worth of total body repair. I left feeling energized and really, for real clean. Anybody that says there is a better way to clean then they haven't tried Hammam."

There you have it - the exquisite way to level silky skin. I felt great and cleaner than ever. There for real is nothing better for body and spirit than Hammam.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Casablanca Fan. Where you can offer use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Casablanca Fan.Read more.. homepage A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam. View Related articles associated with Casablanca Fan. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Truly Moroccan caress - Hammam.


No comments:

Post a Comment