Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)

#The Best Outkast - Elevators (Me & You).

Good VDO of Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on Casablanca Ceiling Fans. i need it to dam my sisters. and also the public. info that's helpful. along with your friends. Outkast - Elevators (Me & You), that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Outkast - Elevators (Me & You) Video Clips. Duration : 4.43 Mins.

Lyrics: One for the money, yes uhh, two for the show A couple of years ago on Headland and Delowe Was the start of something good Where me and my nigga rode the MARTA, through the hood Just tryin to find that hookup Now everyday we look up at the ceiling Watchin ceiling fans go round trying to catch that feelin off instrumental Had my pencil, and plus my paper We caught the 86 Lithonia headed to Decatur Writing rhymes tryin to find our spot off in that light Light off in that apot, knowing that we could rock Doin the hole in the wall clubs, this shit here must stop Life freeze, we makin the crowd move but we not makin no G's And that's a nono Ahh one two, ahh one two dope, niggaz in the Cadillac They call us went from Player's Ball to ballers Putting the South up on the map was like Little Rock to bangin Niggaz say motherfuck that playing, they payin' We stay in layin vocals, locals done made it with them big boys Up in this industry, Outkast yeah them niggaz they makin' big noise Over a million sold to this day, niggaz they take it lightly Ninety-six gonna be that year that all y'all playa haters can bite me ...Around this bitch [Chorus:] Me and you, your momma and your cousin too Rollin down the strip on vogues Comin up slamming Cadillad doors Me and you, your momma and your cousin too Rollin down the strip on vogues Comin up slamming Cadillad doors Back in the day when I was younger, hunger Lookin' to fill me belly with that Rally's, bullshit Pull shit off like it was ...
View Related articles related to Casablanca Ceiling Fans. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Outkast - Elevators (Me & You).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment