Friday, June 22, 2012

P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental)

#The Best P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental).

Good VDO of P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental)

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Casablanca Ceiling Fans. i would like it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that is useful. along with your friends. P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental), that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the view. P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental) Video Clips. Duration : 5.65 Mins.

Instrumental for Hands in the Air by Pro2Jay. Beat was used by Fatal Assassins, Hood Fellas, Top Cat Kamp and Grimey Cadets in their track 'Hands in the Air'. LYRICS Chorus: Every body round town stick your hands in the air When you hear Gzzz stick your hands It's like yoda-la-hi-ho stick your hands in the air When you hear koong stick your hands in the air HF stick your hands in the air Tck stick your hand in the air Fatal stick your hand in the air Grimey cadets stick your hands in the air Younger Jendor: There a word in South that we know called nice, And everybody knows about nice. If I blaze one scud then im nice, Then I run up in McDs sprite no ice... That's called nice! Couple girl in the manor get worked out, Coz their bodies are nice. Younger Dramah: Younger dramah you don't wanna mess Coz I leave that bredda (in out) Leave that breddah (in out) With his torso (in out) Younger dramah you don't wanna mess Coz I leave that bredda (in out) Leave that breddah (in out) With his torso (in out) Gritty Kid: Yeah you'll get a (kooong) u don't want me see me get a (koong) You get met with the (koong) Get lick with the (koong) You don't want to see me get a (wa-piya-ooo) Its (koong koong) Why u want to come against the (koong man) it's the G-dot G-dot you don't want to see me get (wa-piya-ooo) Younger Restless Like im not a roca-a-fella But I leave a fella rocking And after the beef I leave your body body popping And its restless man, I've been barring Im high in the game ...
View Related articles associated with Casablanca Ceiling Fans. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share P2J Project - Hands in the Air (Grime Instrumental).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment